i love food.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

KANINA AH CHEEBYE, FUCK YOU!

Hello, I just want to say that this blog post title is not referring to someone. But it's more of referring to things that happened.

Good day people! I woke up really early, like 7.45am. Weird cos it's a saturday. But yeah, i went to OLGC in the morning lor. So yup. Yeah, i trained a bit. Partnered Priscilla to play a doubles. We were not bad. She's a really dao girl. She's super cold/cool. Yup, i wanna be cool like her!
She's super skinny la. Mr Lee asked her what she eats. She said like, half a cup of Milo and 30cents Chee Cheong Fun. Hahah. She's like skinny la. She's damn cool la. I don't know how to explain online. Must see then you will know...

Had weekimwee in the afternoon.
I'm quite a sore loser la. I lost then i very pekchek. so yeap. HAHA. Then i linejudge the commonwealth and st margs game. Then i accidentally clapped cos the st mar girl hit in. then the commonwealth girl kept staring and diao-ing. I was damn pekchek la. so yeah

I have no idea what to say la. i dont want to talk anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home